New academic session begins in the month of August of every year. Admission procedure however, begins during the month of July of every year. The admission committee of the college takes the responsibility of admission and all procedures are maintained by this committee. Local advertisement and sign board notice are given for admission to the college. Admission date and prospectus along with admission form issue date are fixed, and accordingly admission form can be downloaded from the college website at dcs.bbkishancollege.in/admission. Interested students can download the admission form and prospectus from the college website(bbkishancollege.ac.in). Details of students qualification and subject combination are to be correctly entered into the portal.
The classes of H.S. II year, B.A. 3rd Semester and B.A.Fifth Semester begin as per Council & G. U. Academic Calender and admission to those classes will be maintained as per AHSEC and G. U. notification.Students will have to clearly indicate their subject combination in the specified column of the application form at the time of submission. No change of subject whatsoever will be entertained if not applied to the Convenor of the Academic and Assessment Cell.
- Admission to all classes will be strictly made on merit and performance of the qualifying examinations. However. Govt. Reservation Policy will be maintained and NCC/NSS/BS’ & G certificate holders and sport persons.
- The students seeking admission to B.A. 1st Semester Course for Honours shall have to apply separately, along with the photocopy of H.S. Final Examination to the head of the Department concerned and shall have to appear in an Entrance Test of 50 Marks. The details of the Test will be notified by the Respective Department in due time.
- Date of Form Issue: 19-06-2020 Last Date of Form Submission: 30-07-2020
- Date of Interview & Admission: 07-08-2020 (only for Honours Course)
- Major Test Entrance: 07-08-2020